1. LG Twin Wash LG has come up with Twin Wash technology which provides two separate drums for washing. Designed to transform the tediousness of clothes washing into something that’s at least a little more efficient, Twin Wash allows you to run simultaneous cleaning cycles.
The general idea is that you can stash your bulky items up top and smaller, delicate items below with less time wasted. And since they are technically stand alone units, they have separate water hookups, so the water that’s cleaning your green shirt in the upper machine won’t mix with the water that’s cleaning your blue shirts in the lower one.
2.Turbo Wash 2.0 Turbo Wash 2.0 uses twin Jet Spray mechanism to sprinkle water over the clothes to wash off dirt and excess of detergent. It has high-pressured automatic rinse spray which speeds up the rinsing during spin cycle.
Wi-Fi- enabled front-load and top-load washing machines featuring its most advanced TurboWash technologies yet – all designed to simplify laundry day with improved cleaning performance, gentle fabric care, energy efficiency and time savings.
3.Turbo Wash 360° The next evolution of front-load cleaning technology LG Turbo Wash 360° technology powers through large loads in less time with the same great washing performance from LG.
It uses five powerful jets with variable sprays to surround clothes from multiple angles so detergent can penetrate deep into fabrics for a complete clean even for big loads in under 30 minutes.
4. 6 Motion (Direct Driven) DD Technology LG 6 Motion Direct Driven washing machines deliver cutting-edge solutions for your laundry needs, so you can take clean to a new level.
Direct Drive washing machines are high-efficiency machines that cut energy costs and water consumption, compared to conventional washing machines.
LG’s premium range models possess 6-Motion technology which has a capacity to replicate 6 different wash –
5. Auto Detergent Dispenser What if you could pour a full bottle of liquid laundry detergent into a tank on your washing machine once a month or so, and forget about spill and measuring every time you do laundry? It’s always a tough call to decide right amount of detergent for the laundry.
If too much of detergent is used, it will not only deplete the stock of detergent faster but would also increase the water intake. And if too little detergent is used, then it would cause its own complications.
Besides downgrading the washing performance, small detergent quantity can cause discolouration and lead to unpleasant odour.
To counter this problem of deciding correct detergent intake, consumer electronics manufacturers like Whirlpool and Bosch have provided an option of auto detergent in their high-end washing machines.
6. Aqua Energie IFB washing machines have a special Aqua Energie technology which reduces the impact of hard water. If you do get hard water at your home, this feature will be very useful for you.
7. Air Bubble Wash System This system forms multiple air bubbles during the wash cycle. This helps the detergent to get pushed into the fabric and release the dirt. This gives you a better wash quality without the need for a hard wash mechanism.
8. In Built Heaters Washing Machine Heaters are used in Washing machines to generally increase the temperature of water that will be used for the washing purpose.
Benefit of Samsung’s Ceramic heaters Ceramic heaters prevent calcium compound which build-up upon heater. In addition, the quick-heating ability of ceramic heaters also increases energy efficiency, translating into cost savings on your next electricity bill.
Ceramic Heater is three times more durable as compared to regular heaters. That saves you money on repairs. No scale build-up due to hard water. Saves energy and time while heating the water.
As a result of this innovation, not only are heaters protected from the build-up of water scale deposit, but the durability of your washing machine is doubled.
9. Inverter Washing Machine At first glance, it might seem that we are referring to washing machines that can run on the home inverter. However, that is not the case.
In the ordinary Washing Machines, the washing machine motor runs at the same speed irrespective of the load inside the machine. Hence, you see the machines consuming the same amount of electricity even if the load is considerably low.
Inverter Technology enables the washing machines to run at optimum loads depending on the load on the machine. It is not necessary to run at full speeds when you have low loads
The Digital Inverter motor is a brushless motor. Hence, it does not make much noise and is cooler in comparison to the conventional motor.
These inverter motors consume less electricity than the conventional motors.These motors do not have movable parts like gears, shafts, and belts. Hence, they require less maintenance.
It also explains why manufacturers offer extended warranties on such motors.
10. Eco Bubble Technology Samsung’s eco Bubble Technology uses a Bubble Generator to dissolve detergent into the water and then inject air, producing a rich soapy foam cushion.
Samsung’s Eco Bubble Technology delivers advanced fabric care as well as perfect clean by minimising damages. With less mechanical actions and bubble cushion, your clothes are free from getting damages.
The softer and smoother bubble action protects the delicate clothes such as outdoor wear.
11. Foam Control System It automatically senses the generation of foam and activates a dilution system to dissolve the excessive foam.when the sensor detects excessive foam, it pumps in more water to dilute the foam and pumps out the diluted foam. The normal wash program resumes after this.
12. Ball Valve Technology Due to this Technology When the water out from washing machine then it keeping the detergent in so that it will be able to prevent wastage and enhances the wash.
13. Auto Imbalance System In Auto Imbalance System the washing machine smartly redistributes it to balance the clothes. Also, it will automatically stop and start once it has regained its balance.
14. Cradle Wash Cradle Wash is a trademarked wash program in IFB front loaders. As the name suggests, the feature helps to wash fabrics like satin, silk and laces gently using a rocking like motion. This prevents damaging the fabric.
15. Samsung Air Wash System It removes unpleasant smells, microscopic allergens, harmful bacteria and microbes with blown hot air.
It Not only, you not need detergent or chemicals to wash, you can reduce the frequency of sending your clothes for dry cleaning. Clothing that can be refreshed includes woollen coats, sweaters and suits.
16. 3 D & 4 D Wash System Most IFB front load washing machines use 3D wash system and newer ones use 4 D wash system, whereby there are 3 nozzles ( and 4 nozzles in case of 4 D wash) to spray water inside the drum while it rotates 360 degree.
This facilitates complete dissolving of detergents and deep penetration of detergents into the clothes while washing.